Monday, March 8, 2010

Costume party Roaring 20's style!

Went to a charity event the other night and it was Roaring 20's themed! Just up my alley not only because of the 20's theme but because I love any excuse to dress up in costume.  Alas I didn't have time to get an actual flapper costume going so I pieced together a little get up from what I had in my closet, but I think it turned out pretty well!

They turned a bar into an old school speakeasy, complete with gambling and booze! We spent most of our time at the roulette table playing with our charity chips, drinking and wondering if we'd get raided by the fuzz. Good food, good friends, my man was stylin' in his fedora... all in all a great time!

 
 Me, my man, and a couple of my good friends!

 
Drinkin' some bathtub gin, learning how to play roulette!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I also dressed like the roarin' 20s a few nights ago. I love any excuse to dress up.

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Francy, my costume lovin' partner in crime! :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!! I wish I had more opportunities to dress up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a grand time, you looked fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO fun Sally! You should host a party with a theme like that, for your birthday or something, then you can have more opportunities to dress up! :)

    Thanks darling Lily! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work , I read few articles on this web site and I think that your website is really interesting and holds bands of good info. PLease coming our site tiktok videos

    ReplyDelete